23.8.20

QUARANTINE DIARIES 2.0: day two












 



Like that after our one week holiday in France , Archie and I enter our 2 week quarantine. It feels slightly less strange this time after the months of social isolation we all experienced. It's our 2nd day of quarantine, it's a Sunday and we're waiting for an ASDA delivery. i thought I would revive the quarantine diaries once more because as the world tries to go back to normal, my world has shrunk once more to the four walls of Archies aunt and uncles house*
*They're staying in France so we're staying at their house. V Grateful. 
Whilst I feel a bit weird watching everyone out and about on Instagram, I am excited about spending this time quietly. I've got a few ideas but like before, I don't want to put too much pressure on myself. What I do achieve I will share. On that note, here are some holiday snaps, I'm also going to start a new Instagram for this project and blog after discussions with Eleanor when we met recently. 
Stay safe,
lexie x 

5 comments

  1. Glad you were able to go out on a holiday, Lexie! It's definitely one of the things that I miss the most. I can totally relate with you about seeing people out and about because from where I come from, we're still very much stuck in our homes. Looking forward to go on a short trip, even if it's just in a neighboring town!

    I hope you'll get enough rest during your quarantine period! Stay safe :)

    Cheers,
    Hanna / Heydays With Hanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hanna, it was lovely it has been a year since I went anywhere. Lockdown definitely reminds you of the lovely places close to home though, you often don't have to travel far! Hope you're staying safe where you are too!
      xx

      Delete
  2. beautiful pics of France, it looks like you had such a lovely time. I love how you are treating the quarantine, seeing it as an opportunity rather than an inconvenience (also so excited I have 3 posts of yours to read, now to gloriously binge them) <3

    ReplyDelete

thank you x