18.5.14

BEACH HUT










TOP: RIVER ISLAND
SHORTS: VINTAGE LEVI 501'S
SHOES:PRIMARK
SUNGLASSES:PRIMARK

Some of you may know that my parents own a beach hut and today, we went down for the first time this spring! A lot has changed at our beach since last year because there was a storm so it felt really strange seeing all the differences. 
The weather at the moment is crazy, it's like we are having a heatwave! I've been trying to get a suntan (SAFELY) and now I've ended up with heat rash on my legs, so I'm not a happy bunny. 
Hey ho, I hope all you guys in the UK are enjoying this weather whilst it lasts!
-Lexie xx 
*Can we just thank my mother for taking these fab photos, I think I'll promote her are my chief photographer haha!

12 comments

  1. I really love your blog -and that beach looks amazing! I'd love you to have a look at my blog my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.co.uk :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heat rash is the worst! You have a lovely tan though :-) Love your sandals, too x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photographs! Loving the background ;) xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos! You look great and I love the outfit<3 xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit!

    xx

    http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super simple and cute outfit! I really like the sandals!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this beach outfit! The view looks great too! Lovely pictures! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soo u have a personal beach!?
    Yes your mother is a good photographer :)) the photos turned out amazing


    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is so cute! I love your style and your hair!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you x