21.5.14

SHOPPING HAUL




Hey y'all I hope your having a good week, I'm scheduling this post so at the moment its Sunday and I'm still in party mood! Today I thought I would show you some of things I bought with Tasha on her birthday (and the it book because, it's too pretty.)
1. I bought these shoes and I love em, if you want to read any more about them check out this post
2. I bought this bralette/crop top from H&M for £1.99. It's perfect for the summer and for wearing to the gym.
3. Finally, I bought these sunglasses from Primark for a pound to replace my old H&M ones. They do the job perfectly and I love the shape!
I hope you all have a good rest of the week,
-Lexie xx

13 comments

  1. I love the crop top! 'it' by Alexa Chung is so pretty, my sister has it and I love stealing it every now and then to read and look at the pictures! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of this! ps i bought the same top last week haha :)

    http://lost--at-sea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those sandals! I've been looking for a pair of stripy white sandals and those are too cute!!

    Taylor xx http://taylored-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with the crop top and Alexa's book! I still need to get my hands on it ):
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the texture of that top. That Chanel quote though. :)
    J + M

    aesthetetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay that top is perfect and £1.99???? I have to get it haha! I'm so in need of some primark sunnies at the minute, and ahh 'It' is the best! xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful additions, the "butter quote" made me laugh and I adore the little top so much. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all 3 of your purchases, I'm in need of a white pair of shoes and I love that crop top!x

    Electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandals and sunglasses and the book! Everything's lovely!

    thebewilderedkid.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Alexa Chung 'It' book, it's soo good! That bralette is also really cute and such a great price, I need to go in H&M soon! :)
    Love you blog :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your photos Lex, shopping was so fun :)
    Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I looove the h&m shirt and shoes <33
    All is super pretty

    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lexie I tagged you to tumblr tag on my blog :)) Hope u will check

      xx Barbora
      abitconfusing.blogspot.com

      Delete

thank you x