3.5.14

Charity shopping







JUMPER-CHARITY SHOP
JEANS- CHARITY SHOP
SHOES- CONVERSE
SUNGLASSES- H&M

Hey guys! I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a while. I've been really, really busy. Last Saturday, my sister got married. It was such a lovely day and she looked stunning. I'm envying her right now as they are Honeymooning in Bora Bora! I will have a post up with photos soon when they get the photos from the photographer however for now, I have a couple of photos up on my instagram which you can see. 

Last week was also mock week for me so I've been non-stop revising. It really wore me out (I may have fallen asleep a couple of times in lessons..) It's all over now except for my art exam on Tuesday.

Aside from that, earlier on today I went shopping. My main reason was to buy Tasha a present for her birthday but I made a few exceptions for myself. I went into a couple of my favourite charity shops and picked up these amazing buys! These Levi 501's have been my best charity shop buy so far and they only cost me £6, beat that Urban Outfitters. This jumper was from a different charity shop, Scope and cost me a £5. I love it because its unbelievably soft and its a perfect fit.  

I'm going to be changing my blog name and URL soon to, Lexiealexandra. The reason for this is because, I feel that Ohpinkcandyfloss is a little bit dated. For those of you who don't know Alexandra is actually my name but, I've always been called Lexie since I was little. I feel that Lexiealexandra will be a lot more versatile. 

Hope you like it,
-Lexie xx

25 comments

  1. Wow, you did so well at the charity shops! ^_^ xx

    Cat // Through A Cat's Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your jeans, charity shops are awesome !
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this outfit! Maan i'm jealous of your finds - I can NEVER find anything! Last summer my best friend and I headed up to Eastbourne to go charity shopping as we heard it was great there, but literally 30 shops later (we counted) we were just left exhausted and empty handed! You've inspired me to keep going though, and this summer I should be off to the East End Thrift Store which I have very high hopes for! I looove your new URL (I was just thinking you had a lovely new header/blog banner)<3 do you know if there's a way to change your URL but keep your bloglovin' followers?. xx

      thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    2. I can normally ever find anything either! The charity shops where I live aren't normally worth going to but, I was going to one to pick up a film (Marie Antoinette, because who doesn't love a bit of Sophia Coppola?!) and I got a little bit sidetracked! I'm so desperate to go to the East End Thrift Store, it looks so good. They'll have loads of good finds too! Thank you, I've been googling for ages now if there's a way and apparently once you've changed the URL, you have to email bloglovin about it and they'll move your followers over. I'm a bit confused by it but, I'll give it a go ekk xx

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit! Your jeans are super cool!!
    xx Tessie, at Socks With Sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great look! Very simple and looks so comfortable.
    http://theleatherfannypack.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so comfortable which is a bonus! xx

      Delete
  5. This is a beautiful outfit! It's so simple but you make it look beautiful! xx

    <(') Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm really into wearing simple pieces at the moment xx

      Delete
  6. Wow your jeans were a bargain! I love charity shopping :)

    http://nienies-notebook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best! The jeans are my current favs xx

      Delete
  7. Lexie I love this outfit! And ooh I'm excited about my present thank you! Hyped for art exam, eh? hehe
    Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm excited to give it to you haha! I'm really not agh. My practise painting failed ahh xxx

      Delete
  8. Hi Alexandra (you don't know how jealous I am of your name because Alexa can be your nickname!). You've been doing a lot of outdoor shoots and I love them! I also love going to charity shops - albeit it takes a lot of patience, it's so rewarding - I once bought boyfriend jeans from one worth £2! You look so pretty (and you're right, the jumper is a perfect fit), and congratulations on your sister's wedding! Also, I tagged you in the Tumblr Tagged challenge, link's below (just scroll past the photos), hope to see your answers soon! xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/2014/04/boo-you-whore-x-tumblr-tagged_30.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me! I never thought that I could be called Alexa, omg it changes everything! I've always been called Lexie so it never occurred to me. I'm glad you like the shoots, I think being outside makes it easier to focus on the outfit! Charity shopping always takes patience, but it's worth it when you get a good buy. xx

      Delete
  9. Amazing look!! Loved the way you paired boyfriend jeans! Fabulous <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Have a happy week ahead!
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charu! I'll check out your blog xx

      Delete
  10. lexie your blog has become so fabulous lately (not that it ever wasnt!) im in love with this outfit!!
    XXXXX

    pinkdaisychains.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you x