10.5.14

RED LIPS I KNOW







Yesterday, my mum and dad surprised me by buying me a new camera: the canon 1100d. I've been wanting the camera for ages because my old Sony digital camera had been playing up. I had, had it for nearly two years (the same time I started blogging, has it really been two years?!)  
Anyway, I've been taking some pictures and these are a few I thought I would share with y'all. This was going to be an everyday makeup tutorial but, I decided against that when I put on my lipstick. I bought this lipstick in the airport a couple of years ago from Clinque. It's one of my favourites and although you can't see, it's a great colour. 
-Lexie x
TITLE:RED LIPS I KNOW- SWIM DEEP

6 comments

  1. Nice shots! :)
    - J

    aesthetetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new camera! The pictures look great, you look lovely! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photos! I have the Canon 550D and have been using it for three years now, I hope you have as much fun with your camera as I do with mine!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lex, your so pretty! xxx
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photography! you are so pretty! :) here is a link to my blog: http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/

    -elly

    ReplyDelete

thank you x